So as a mom of 6, I’ve done some serious digging for free diapers. I’m here to help you out, not send any affiliate links for free samples. As a blogger, we already love working with various companies on some product reviews.
- Mom Blog Reviews. Do you already have a blog? Are you an influencer on social media? Great! You’re off to a great start. Companies would love to get your hands on their product so you can try them out. While this sounds really easy, it isn’t. These companies require you have a certain amount of social following and write a product review usually within a week or two.
- National Diaper Bank. Struggling? Free Diapers from National Diaper Bank is a wonderful resource in finding free diapers. Did you know that children can’t attend daycare without diapers? The National Diaper Bank helps you locate local resources to free diapers to help you in need.
- FREE Samples. Oh yes! I love these. Honest Company – They will send you 7 of their premium diapers and 10 baby wipes. Honest Company gets lots of rave from parents! Everyday Happy – They will send you a free trial box of their premium diapers and a package of soft, bamboo wipes. Simply Right – It seems to vary, but they sent us 5 diapers. Little Huggies – Register here for a free sample pack of diapers & wipes. Seventh Generation – They’ll send you 2 free, organic cloth diapers.
- Swagbucks. Yup. Swagbucks is awesome. You’ll earn Amazon gift cards for doing several tasks including using their search search engine, answering trivia questions and watching videos.
- Pediatrician & Hospitals. Yup. They have these resources. They’ll often have baby diapers and formula samples on hand for new moms. When our older kids were babies, hospitals had several formula bottles and diaper samples. If you give birth, you’ll often see these resources available without having to really ask.