- EggDrop, New Children’s Subscription Box Launches
- Meet the New Gerber Baby, 7-Month-Old Girl Named Grace!
- Skip Hop Modern Baby Basics is Here!
- Kiinde Event on Zulily Tomorrow!
- Monica + Andy Baby for Stylish Babies & Tots
- Jaxxwear Gives You a Sneak Peek to Spring 2015 at ENK Childrens Club
- Team Chipmunk 2015 Collection at ENK Childrens Club
Best Dressed for Less: FabKids Review with 50% Promo
With holiday shopping hectic this year, it’s great to head over to FabKids to simplify your online apparel shopping experience for kids! I received 2 outfits to facilitate my product review of FabKids. My first outfit was the Sparkly Plaid Outfit for my daughter Kaitlyn. The second outfit that we got was the Shining Tutu Outfit for older daughter Emma. For the VIP price of $39.95, you’ll receive the complete outfit.
When I first got introduced to FabKids this past summer, I was not exactly sure what I would think about the quality of their products. I decided to talk to my friend Google and search what others thought about FabKids. To my surprise, FabKids has the cutest outfits available without breaking the bank. There’s no gimmick with signing up. You can customize your account for each child with sizes & style guides. How neat is that?!
If you sign up for FabKids today, you’ll receive your first outfit for $19.95 which is 50% off the normal price!