There’s a new kid on the block when it comes to diaper bag essentials. This idea finally came to reality earlier this year by founder Hannah England. She wanted to create an on the go solution for soiled clothes to keep them at bay without leaking into your diaper bag.
The Wash. It. Later. airtight bags keeps those messes at bay. Their bags are designed to seal and lock it completely in the bag. Inside each bag is a single serve capsule with a harsh-free pre-soaking formula that works hard at keeping the stains from setting into the fabric. The best part? It’s travel friendly. It’s the perfect diaper bag essential for any parent on the go.
How does it work? It’s a very simple to follow step-by-step process:
- Place the garments inside.
- Add 1-3 cups of water
- Remove the tape to expose adhesive
- From the center, fold the tape in half and press firmly outward towards the edges.
- Firmly pinch corners to complete the seal.
- From the top, roll the bag tightly and secure with the locking tape.
It’s that simple!
Right now, Wash. It. Later. is running a Kickstarter campaign to launch the Wash. It. Later. to be delivered by January 2018!